Why Join #RealityMoms?
You are a “real” mom. You’ve seen the nitty gritty of parenting. You understand the challenge of parenthood and are working through each new stage right along with the rest of us. We want to share your stories with our community.
Please ensure you understand our writer’s Terms and Conditions before apply to submit content to RealityMoms.Rocks.
Like what you see and wanna become a part of our little family? Here are a few fun ways YOU can become a #RealityMom too!
#RealityMoms Syndication Group
The syndication group on Facebook is for regular contributors to RealityMoms.Rocks and writers interested in syndicating their content to the site. Click to join the group! (You might know some of our regular contributors!)
RealityMoms will syndicate up to two (2) content posts per week. Our goal is that these posts are the VERY best that our community has to offer. You can expect:
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where you can receive updates, engage and ask for support from the team.
- A micro bio under each of your published content pieces, including links to your blog and social media accounts.
- Content support and shares via our social channels.
We Want to Share Your Voice
#RealityMoms is always looking for fresh new voices. If you’d like to write for our audience, please see the types of submissions we’re looking for as well as our submission guidelines.
Syndicated Submissions for Potential Bonus Compensation
These posts fit with the general premise of our site and have been previously published (as long as the writer retains writes to republish). The 300-1000 word posts will be republished in full with credit to the original publication and an author bio with links to the writer’s blog and social media. Writers will be compensated via PayPal based on unique page views for a period of thirty days immediately following publication as follows:
*0-999 unique page views = $0.00
*1000-1999 unique page views = $25.00
*2000+ unique page views = $50.00
Writers grant RealityMoms Non-Exclusive Rights to the post: it will live on our site but can be republished elsewhere at any time.
#RealityMoms are not breast or bottle, cloth or disposable, helicopter or free-range, PTA mom or hot mess mom—we’re all of that and everything in between. We’re Spanx and makeup just as much as we’re yoga pants with Cheetos in our hair. We’re about kids, toys, relationships, travel, making ends meet, and most of all, we’re about taking care of mom. Because we know that mom is the center of every family unit, and if she’s down, so are we.
We’re looking for relatable stories that will give our readers an emotional experience providing a “real” mom’s point of view on:
- School-age kids
- High school
- Pop Culture
- Family Life
- Special needs parenting
- Maternal mental health
- Body image
Think you might need more? These are some of our top posts for inspiration:
- Puppy Surprise Is Everything Wrong With Maternity Care in America
- My Kids Take Melatonin: Don’t Judge Me
- The Firsts That Come in the Tween Years
- Big And Happy
- Saving Money When Your Child Goes Away To College
- I Forgot to Love My Husband: Here’s What Happened
- 20 Life Lessons I Want my Kids to Learn
- Why this Prude Mother is Sticking Up for Teen Vogue
- A Letter to My Children: Six Things to Look for in a Life Partner
- Where the Hell is my Village?
- Epic Parenting Fail: How NOT to Handle Your Daughter’s First Period
PLEASE NOTE: We will link to your personal blog and social media to help in an effort to help you grow readership and followers. We will not publish posts promoting a product or service and will not include promotional links in guest posts. If you are interested in submitting a sponsored post or would like one of our experienced writers review your product or service on our site, please see “Work with Us”.