Having people over the for big game? Or maybe you’re letting someone else host the Super Bowl soiree this year. Just know—it’s not a party if there ain’t no Buffalo Chicken Dip. #RulesAreRules
You can make it super spicy or go mild with your favorite wing sauce. I love this dip because it takes all of 90 seconds or less to dump all of the ingredients into the crockpot and turn it on High.
You can even make it healthier by substituting your cream cheese & sour cream for Neufchatel (reduced fat cream cheese) and 2% Greek Yogurt.
Serving it with veggie sticks like celery, carrots or pepper strips help cut the calories as well!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 Cups Shredded chicken or 2 (10 oz) cans of shredded chicken
- 1 8 oz brick of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 Cup of Franks Red Hot, buffalo or favorite wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ Cup Blue Cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1 packet of ranch dip
- 1 Cup of Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Spray the inside of the bowl of your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients (expect blue cheese) to crockpot and mix
- Cook on high for 1-2 hours or until all cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle Blue Cheese on top and stir before serving.
- Serve with celery, sliced French bread, carrots, peppers or chips!
You can catch the replay on RealityMoms!!
“WHAT’S COOKIN’ WITH MO ROSE ”
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip! #easy #GamedayGrub #Appetizers #CrowdPleaser
Posted by Reality Moms on Tuesday, 30 January 2018