With most of the northern states pretty much frozen solid, an easy recipe for a winter warm-up is just what the weatherman ordered. On her Facebook Live show, Mo Rose runs us through how to make a tasty (and easy-to-make) winter meal! Catch Mo Tuesday nights in January with her cheap and easy crock-pot meals for your whole family.
Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup
(Serves 4-6 people)
- 1 (19oz) bag of frozen tortellini (any filling should do)*
- 2 Cups Fresh, chopped spinach
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans of Italian style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 block (8 oz) of cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1 lb. of ground sausage or chicken/turkey sausage
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- Brown the sausage.
- Place all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hrs.
- Enjoy this amazing winter-warm-up with family or friends!
* if using refrigerated tortellini instead of frozen, place pasta in crockpot 20 minutes before serving instead of at the beginning.
***WHAT’S COOKIN WITH MO ROSE ***
Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup!! Easy, inexpensive and sure to warm you up on the coldest winter nights!!
Posted by Reality Moms on Tuesday, 2 January 2018